Manta Ray of Hope: Exposing the problem.
Shark Savers and WildAid have partnered with a team of the top manta researchers in the world on the Manta
Ray of Hope project, a collaboration of non-profit organizations, researchers, dive operators, governments
and local communities to save mantas and mobulas from this unsustainable trade.
How you can help:
- Donate to the Manta Ray of Hope Campaign
- Support efforts to protect manta and mobula rays in your country.
- Dive with a manta ray! Dive ecotourism offers a sustainable economic alternative to fishing.
- Don’t consume Peng Yu Sai.
- Learn more and inform others about the urgent need for protection of manta and mobula rays.
Time is running out for mantas and mobulas. We MUST act before it’s too late for these magnificent animals.
- Download – Manta Ray of Hope PowerPoint presentation
- Download – Manta Ray of Hope printable flyer (Front)
- Download – Manta Ray of Hope printable flyer (Back)
- Download – Chinese Manta Ray Report
- Download – Manta Ray of Hope film
- Download – Global Threat to Manta and Mobula Rays film